Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wholesale Apparel Two Pallets of Designer Womens Dresses

I purchased two pallets of wholesale women's apparel. These pallets of wholesale clothing were overstocks. The wholesale apparel was name brand. I purchased this closeout merchandise from the liquidation inventory of a major retailer. Their were 700 pieces of designer woman's suits and dresses in this wholesale lot. I paid six thousand five hundred for the two pallets. This price included shipping.
I sold the designer clothing in small case lots of twenty pieces. The price for the cases of woman's apparel was five hundred per case. The retail price for these items is eighty to two hundred per piece. My customers make a nice profit. Most of the customers I sell to have small discount clothing stores. They price their merchandise fifty percent of retail.
I sold the thirty-five cases of designer cloths to six different customers.
  1. Bought four cases for $2000
  2. Bought 7 cases for $3000
  3. bought 10 cases for $3800
  4. Bought 4 cases for $1700
  5. Bought 8 cases for $3100
  6. Bought 2 cases for $1000

______________________________________

Total $14,600

I paid - $6,500

________________________________

Profit $8,100

I sold the cases of wholesale woman's apparel in ten days. All sales were cash. This was a nice profit for the investment in closeout woman's clothing.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been thinking about starting a women’s apparel showroom. I am planning to concentrate on items like wrap skirts, wide leg pants, mesh leggings, pleated skirts etc. Luckily I came across your post. The business idea seems to be nice. I think I got the necessary motivation from your post. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete